Thursday, May 30, 2024

Breadcrumbing Vs Love

If lie has a face; it is yours
If betrayal has an imprint; it is you, for sure!

I loved you, with all of my heart and soul!
I let go of everything; you were my goal.

In our one-way traffic; I gave it my all!
But you trampled on my heart to have a ball.

Our story is of my feelings and your manipulation.
All you did was breadcrumbing, and I thought in your arms were my destination!

Hope this heartache hardens me further; makes me cold!
And you find someone else for your fakeness to be sold.

I don't wanna even think about you; don't wanna even say goodbye!
I don't wanna see you again; even if it costs me an eye.

My heart would mend again; I would meet someone new!
You, sweetheart, would struggle, coz lovers like me, are only a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment